Weekly To-Do List for Week of May 17-23rd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Checking in-

Did one hour, so 2- 30 minute sessions are done. I must say, coming in here to check in was an added incentive.

You wouldn't believe- this is something that has been bugging me for a WHILE. I have a top shelf all along my closet. It is filled with sweaters, t-shirts, sweatshirts. It was looking like one giant mountain.
A couple of weeks ago, I pulled a bunch down, in search of a shirt. Now a big pile was on my bedroom floor. And that's where it sat-until 1 hour ago. I pulled everything else out and piled it all on my bed and went through each piece.
And I put everything back according to type- t-shirts in one stack, sweaters in another and color- all red sweaters in one stack, black in another.
It looks SO GOOD!
AND- added bonus- I pulled items out that I no longer want!

Question- DO you wash clothing items before giving them away?

Annie

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
SparkleNana-

I forgot this tip earlier in the week when I posted about how I do my set the timer and see what happens routine.

Have a pen and paper close by. Because as you are doing that area, thoughts and ideas come about for other areas. Jot those down and refer back to them when you're in that area.

It's also helpful with other general ideas.

For example, when you're doing closets you can make a note such as: Need more hangars.

Annie

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Finished my 5 sessions for the day.

After fixing my closet shelf, I did a lot of organizing of small areas. Like: under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. Plus, I hit my magazine basket.

Found some old catalogs and stuff that are now headed for the recycling bin.

I don't know what I'll work on tomorrow for 2.5 hours- maybe more magazine pruning.

Yea, Success! Fills so good!

Annie

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Sunday, May 23rd!

Yesterday - I did TWO 30-minute decluttering sessions. My goal was FIVE.

This morning - I did THREE more 30-minute decluttering sessions. That took care of Saturday's goal.

Then - I went to the Thrift Shop Half-Price Sale -- where EVERYONE gets great bargains!

Now-- to an OBLIGATORY event! Sometimes... we just cannot get out of these things.

I will TRY for more decluttering tonight.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
WOW!

I got all but the last 30 minute chunk done.

I decided for the last one to decrapify my email. I have over 1,000 messages in my Inbox.

My scar feels a little sore and then I thought, "I wonder why, goofball, you've been lugging pottery pots off of your balcony." So, my last bit will be less labor intensive.

I feel pretty good about what I got done this weekend.

I definetly feel like my place is ready for my sister's visit. Everything has been deep cleaned so right before she comes I simply have to go over everything one more time.

A decrapifyed house- Feels GREAT!!!!

Annie