What was your favorite Christmas related gift you received?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
Well, I bought this myself after Christmas on sale. A 60 inch HUGE wreath that is sooo full and heavy, orig. $140...got it for $35! Even bought red and cream balls to go on it and white and red C7 lights to go on it. Can't wait to put it up. Could definitely put it up for the whole valentine's thing, but I will let dh off the hook this year. ;-) :jumpinghearts: :jumpinghearts: :jumpinghearts:

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Oh, I'm envious, cipalla! I want a huge wreath for one side of my house. I realized this year that it's like a big, blank canvas, just needing holiday decor! The wreaths I priced were too expensive, but I won't give up. Maybe next year's after Christmas sales. . .!

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
HolidayJoy- I would send you one but it probably would cost double the shipping what I paid for it! :haha:

COTINTOP

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
I love Christmas items but have way too many at this point. So my husband and daughter found a nightgown that had a snowman on it. I love it!

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
Absolutely the homemade gifts my family made!!! Dad made me a card basket to hold christmas cards, mom did a decoupaged cookbook that she added her recipes to, my sister made me a crazy dish that I can use to serve my cheeseballs on, and my husband made me a gift certificate for a girls weekend in chicago coming up!!! It was a GREAT Christmas!!! :party: