August 2014 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
There can never be too much rambling. Ramble on I say.

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I have concentrated on printing my HGP sheets yesterday, and will fill up the lists over the next week or 2. I am also going to jumpstart the playroom and kids bedroom this week, and the garden and au pair/spare bedroom over the following 2 weeks. (I need to sort "my" wardrobe in the spare room before the new au pair arrives - I can get at it when she's here, but not really go through it in detail, just change things in and out seasonally).

I updated my gifts spreadsheet yesterday, and I'll send an email to the siblings later this week to ask their opinions about whether to do secret santa and stockings this year, or not; and if yes, how to do the draw.

I intend doing a Rudy Day on Sunday 24th too, involving some crafts. As well as bringing DD somewhere for a fun outing before back to school.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I promised myself that I would decide on RECIPES before the holidays, because it's a downfall of mine. So maybe I'll work on that this month. I'm also working on making up some premade meals with my freeze dried food in food storage. I need to make up some soup packets and such for my daugther to take to college, so I'll just make up a BUNCH for home as well.

Don't forget tape....and sticky puddy. I try to get those now as well, so I'm good to go for wrapping parties and the long haul in December.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Michelle, thanks for the reminder. I think that I will spend some time this Rudy day to look at my stock of tapes, ribbons, bow etc. I am sure that I have enough paper but I will check that too.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I've decided my Christmas Countdown notebook must be my priority this month. I have to update lists and I'm hoping to finish stocking stuffers by mid September but honestly I haven't been very good about writing things down so I MUST do that this month.

:rudolph:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Four months until Christmas 2014. How exciting.

Happy Rudy Day!!!!