CiJ to do list

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
I'm happy with my progress so far. :smilegift:

I've been updating my to-do list as I complete each item.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
True to the way I seem to roll post baby, it is now mid-July and I am just getting to posting my list! {sigh}

In my defense, the last 3 weeks have been consumed by sickness, first me, then DS, then me again - and last week while I was still trying to get over the last of a summer virus (and dbl ear infection!!!) we were also on vacation!

So. I am trying to make up for lost CIJ time!!! :) Although, if I am honest, CIJ is simply kicking off the next several months worth of Christmas oriented things. This is my favorite half of the year!

My focus for the remaining two weeks of the month:

Wk of July 17th:

[ ] Make Christmas Gift Tags (Using scrapbooking and rubber stamping supplies - picking colors and themes to coordinate with gift wrap I already have)

[ ] Watch 1 Christmas movie (Have Four Christmasses on tiVo and can't wait to watch it!)

[ ] Start work on a wooden block/plaque for Christmas sign decoupage project (I'll be doing good to get DH to bring in a piece of scrap wood so that I can sand it and maybe paint it too!)

[ ] Gather/Shop for supplies needed to start work on Quiet Book for DS

Wk of July 24th:

[ ] Update Christmas budget spreadsheet

[ ] Review Master Christmas Gift List, noting ideas

[ ] Watch QVC!!!

[ ] Complete decoupage project

[ ] Make a good start on Quiet Book project

I am taking July 25th off work to revel in CIJ activities!!! Right now I don't plan on doing too much with food - we are trying to eat better and I really need to spend time crafting and getting organized instead!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Wow! You are all doing really great! I have missed most of the month (sporadic internet access on vacation), but I'm back in the office, so that problem is solved! I have not watched a SINGLE Christmas movie yet - gasp! I think I need to queue up my favorite - White Christmas - tonight!

On a positive note, I picked up lots of stocking stuffers and little gifts while I was away. Now I just need to enter them into my NB and put them away.

I would also like to update my nb inventory of wrapping supplies, cards, holiday DVDs, CDs, books etc.

Happy Christmas in July everyone!