Crafters Challenge Dec. 12th~~Dec.19th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Brittany, you have really did GREAT with all your sewing for this year for gifts. How are you feeling?

WingedOne, if you cut items for this Christmas~~~let's keep them on the list and do the ones we can starting early next year. SHOULD follow my own advice.

I cut some circles out at lunch yesterday and got the face ~~black painted last night so hoping to do the rest of the painting tonight.

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
Thanks Lana. I'm feeling pretty good. I'll be glad to have a break from working on gifts and being able to work on the nursery! I plan to post before and after pictures here when we're done.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
They say charity begins at home…Tues night an apartment complex caught on fire. 12 units were totaled. 11 of those units were occupied with families. My DGD & I have been making booties for the babies, there are a 2 mo old & 1 yr old plus more children now homeless . We’re using a lighter yarn, they’re adoreable…I'm on the way to post a couple of pics of the booties that we will be donating to the homeless babies here.

We're also knitting squares for a lap blanket for us...