Crafters Challenge Jan. 2nd-Jan. 8th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Jampss, that is a very nice list. I am sure with starting now you will get it done! My grandma use to crochet on old Chirstmas cards.

Thanks. How neat to know your grandma used to do a cool craft. My grandparents were not crafty.

:snowball:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I am seeing alot of ideals on blogs and such for gifts but that is where I get into trouble. Have an ideal, keep looking and looking and then time gets away while I am deciding. Thank goodness it is early yet~~~~but we all know how fast that goes.

Need to go add on a few things to my list.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Ah Yes

Originally Posted by girlsinmo
I wonder how the cards would look with a blanket stitch instead of crochet around them? Just thinking outloud...

Well, I think it is like a blanket stitch, actually.

:snowball:

Oh, I see. Yes, the ornament card is a sc, where I was thinking of the Old Card Basket and that was a blanket stitch all around!

:clothes:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Oh That's Me!!

Have an ideal, keep looking and looking and then time gets away while I am deciding. Thank goodness it is early yet~~~~but we all know how fast that goes.
Oh, yes, that's me ... I see soooooooooo many fun things to make, it's hard to know where I want to start ... and sometimes, I start too late to get it all done!!! LOL

:clothes:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Last night on HGTV (their craft forum) they had a Quilted Scarf tutorial and I have it in a folder if anybody would like the instructions. I didn't do one (couldn't find material I liked locally~~think I know what I want but still looking) but it is really easy. Get material scraps 7" long and any width. Sew onto batting and then flannel on the back and turn. Would be nice gifts.