Crafters Challenge November 2nd-November 8th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Greetings!

p.a. I'm a stained glass and pottery fan, too, but I buy them, not make them. Do you have a studio to work in?

I made a little progress on a CCS wallhanging yesterday, as well as knit some on DH's afghan and the ruffle skirt for DGD. Not very much, but baby steps add up.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Reworking the necklace just alittle. Making it shorter and then I thought today about putting the ribbon around washer to hide the side on side. Allen is doing it as I type. hey...he offered and I was working on some other ornaments! Hoping to mail out Saturday a.m. or Monday evening at the latest. Has to be to the lady but the 20th.

p.a.

Premiere Member
Oct 31, 2007
I have a 'studio' (just a spare room) for my stained glass, but for the pottery I Belonged to an amazing guild before I moved here. We had access to the studio 24/7. Since I've moved I had to go to a pottery class to keep it up. There is no guilds here, but, I just found one of those ceramic paint your own businesses that happen to have a wheel. No one uses it, they don't know how. So next week I'm going to start using it and the owners are hoping it creates interest. I'm really hoping it works out. It very close to me and a lot cheaper then classes.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
p.a. ~ That sounds like a great opportunity. Win/Win! Hope it works out for everyone.

I did some knitting on DH's afghan today. It was so nice out, that I did some garden clean-up, too.