Crafters Challenge Sept. 18th-Sept. 24th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
CS, I like the notebook ideal with a task or 2 on the back. Could add a Christmas fact or saying.

WO, I always like to have something to do when on long trips in the car. Good Luck!

Lucie, do you have all the candy canes done?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lana, no I haven't finished... can't find the 3rd fabric! Hoping there will be some in the stores soon. I wish I could finish them & tie them up in packs, ready to give.

That's the reason I WANT to find my craft idea for next year and buy the fabric right away so this won't happen again.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Last night I went to a friends house and we made these really neat fall door hangers. I had mine up and her brother came over and decided he wanted one so I gave him mine. We are going to make more today so I will get mine today. We are also haveing a craft day today and have lots of things todo first off I am takening my sewing machine to her house to make her curtains for her livingroom

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Kim - I'd love to see what your door hangers look like...

I made four altered clip boards and I'm working on table decorations for our upcoming Airstream rally. I also got a start on the next baby blanket I need...

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I am still working on the tasks for the notebook. Lana, I love the idea of adding a quote or sentiment to them. I used the back of the first torn sheet for my to do list. Actually it was more like a lists of lists to make and do...maybe someday I'll spend less time making lists and more time doing the things on those list. :rolleyes:

I made and hung about a dozen more miniature ornaments for my little fall tree table centerpiece. They were very simple; made of beads and buttons.

JoAnn's is having a coupon mania event through tomorrow in case anyone didn't hear or forgot. They had the coupon fliers at the door. The only bummer is that a lot of the things I want to buy are already on sale and you can't use the daggone q.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I really need to set up a list like Wingedone, I love how she is able to come back and check it off, that seems to be really helpful. Maybe I can follow through a little better.

Still working on my dish cloths.....

~Farmerswife