Creating a Blog Network

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Jingle Belle

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Well, I have a blog, but it's not specific to a holiday. I will talk about holiday things as they come throughout the year, but it's kind of about trying to decorate my home, with the occasional bit of family life thrown in. Here it is...

htttp://mrs-b-blog.blogspot.com/

Now I have to go check out all the other blogs!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Fabulous blog!!!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay who won the bet....you know...the one you made about how long I would stick with just having the Red, White, and Blue, MHH page instead of creating a Patriotic blog....I just couldn't resist...LOL

Where at Least I Know I'm Free

redfairy

Premiere Member
May 23, 2008
Utah
Here's my blog. It started off as a Rudolph Day blog, but since I'm crazy (and addicted to blogging!), I've been posting to it alot.

Crazy For the Holidays!
http://redfairyprincess.blogspot.com/

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Redfairy...love your blog title and the picture you used....very nice!!! Can't wait to read more about your holiday adventures!

liltattoo

MHH Member
Oct 22, 2007
I fianlly decided to join everyone in the blog world. I actually have 5 differente ones. I started with Seasonal Celebrations and planned on using that for everything but changed my mind. So that will probably be for all things family related. The other four go along with my seasonal notebooks so I have a spring, summer, fall and winter one.

Flowers and Bunnies
Sunshine and Stripes
Leaves and Pumpkins
Snowflakes and Hearts
Seasonal Celebrations (name subject to change)

These are all works in progress. I'm new to this whole blogging thing so bear with me! :-D

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Liltattoo...great job...it's funny just the other day I thought....DUH...why didn't I just make four blogs...one for each season....good thinking...but too late now...I have a bunch of stuff up...LOl

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Good luck setting up your blogs, liltattoo. Mine are split by the seasons, too, except spring and summer celebrations go in my "Celebrate Me" blog. For me, those don't require much planning nor garner nearly as much excited anticipation.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I recently started a Christmas blog ~ The link is down below my signature

I love reading all your blogs ladies there wonderful....