Creating a Blog Network

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I have the same exact problem on my Holiday Memories blog...I have no idea why it does that...it is just stuck on that blog...all the rest work properly. If you don't have too much "up" already...you might just delete the blog and redo it.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I thought about that too Ginger. Maybe i'll give that a go when I get time.

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
Gingerbug said:
Okay Questions:

Coffeenut: Do you want to use your Fall Blog or your Thanksgiving blog for the Turkey Day Blog Ring???

Chili: Do you want your decorating blog to be Rudolph Day/Christmas? Or Great Pumpkin Day/Fall or both OR do you want me to include it over at Ginger's Journey as a "general blog???
Just let me know what you think the main focus will be or where you want it linked from.

Guys everybody's blogs are looking GREAT....love them all...Cathy especially like your photos!!!

As it is/should be a blog for all seasons, I think the general blog would be fine!

Thanks for all these things - they are so exciting!!!!!!

Chilli

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Jackfrosty...cute!!! I added your to my Easter Blog Ring

Coffeenut I already had yours liniked!

Off to do Chili's now!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Peter Cotton Tail...music that would be soooo cute. I have not added music to mine but I know there is a way to do it....Smiling Sandra probably knows cause she has music on hers.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Even with blogger acting nuts I've persavered(sp) and took the first step.

I've created a new blog it can be found at

http://yay-me-tricia.blogspot.com/

Please take a look let me know what you thnk..ideas, suggestions

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Tricia...they look good....I have added them to my Celebrate Me and GPD blog rings on those sites!!! Love the Poem!!!

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
@ all I love it to read in your blogs - another way to improve my English, too. ;)
I'm very impressed how much enthusiasm you put in this. Thanks for sharing it. Great job!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Cathy....LOL...I wanted to do a Fourth of July one too....but I resisted....GREAT....now I might have to jump in too!!!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I'll probably do a 4th of July blog too. Since my birthday falls 2 days later I'm particial to that holiday.

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I think I have all yours linked on my blogs but I need to double check...sometimes its hard to keep up.....LOL...we have a lot of creative people here!!

coffeenut

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 10, 2007
Spartan Country-mi
I like the fourth blog. I have been fighting against starting another one. It looks like I will be adding another one LOL. That is when I get my phone back. :slap:
cmerth, I will gets yours linked when I get my phone back and can use my computer :help:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I'm going to try to get the blogs linked to mine this week.

Ok I think I have everyone linked for the "Celebrate Me" and "GPD" networks. Please let me know if I missed anyone.