Day After Christmas Shopping

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I don't have much money for shopping right now, but I did find a cute little resin rabbit that looks like concrete for my bathroom! I found it at Target for 75% off, making it $3.24! I hadn't seen it before, but the tag said "outdoor holiday decoration". It's now an indoor year round decoration! I am putting rabbits in my bathroom, but not just any rabbits...they have to be Frenchy looking and vintagie looking. They are fun to look for!

I did go flea marketing on Saturday with my son...read all about it in my blog! http://www.holidayhamlet.blogspot.com

Found lots of things I want to put on my wishlist!

Ginger-I saw that same little advent chest, but the one at our Target had a door missing, so I didn't get it. Very very cute, though!!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
My best after Christmas deals were wrapping paper (finally found some plain white and plain red -- big rolls, too!-- for 69 cents each at Fred Meyer!) and some great Christmas baskets I found at Goodwill!! They'll be great for tucking some holiday treats in for the neighbors. Now, to note it in my notebook so I don't forget come this next Christmas.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I was at our Meijer today and they had all their clearance an extra 20%!! I found a box that contained 10 gift bags, a package of tissue, and 3 gift card holders for under $3 with tax!!!! I figured even if I didn't like some of the designs, it would still be a bargain, but when I got home and opened it, they were all nice.