Hhp 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
My biggest nemesis is the paperwork and craft room. Since those are the first two items from the jumpstart it really sets me up for disappointment each year. Today I've decided to go ahead and get this party started. I began clearing off my desk and revamping my files. I switched from my binders to a traditional file cabinet a couple of years ago and it's definitely not working for me so I'm going back to a new and improved streamlined binder system. Each to his own right. Being prime time hurricane season is a great motivator as well. Things have to be portable. My office and craft area share a room so this is a major project and I'm thrilled to get started a few days early so that I feel successful from the start.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
This morning as I got up and remembered that today is the day!!! I am really excited about cleaning and planning. I think part of that excitement is know that there are other people who share in the same enthusiasm here. I like how we cheer each other on.

The other thing is that HHP/HGP help me transition as my children go back to school after summer vacation. I really do like to spend time with the family and I get the back to school blues when we start up. It's sort of like the Christmas-is-over blues. I need something to look forward to doing for myself.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hello everyone! I'm back too! Checking in for the first time this season! It's great to see everyone on here! :) Will head over to the Week 1 thread. And I'm with you HolidayMom -- the back to school blues are happening with me too. School starts next week. :( Time to think Fall and Christmas so I can get all happy again!