Hollywood Christmas July 10th-16th Give Away

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Week Two Winner is Christmasstar......wouldn't you know it ...the Hollywood week winner would be A STAR....lol... :)

PLEASE PM me a working email address so I can send your amazon gift card. :)

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Week Two Winner is Christmasstar......wouldn't you know it ...the Hollywood week winner would be A STAR....lol... :)

PLEASE PM me a working email address so I can send your amazon gift card. :)

Oh, lovely, an Amazon gift card! Congratulations, Christmasstar! Happy Shopping!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
YAY!! Congratulations Christmasstar!! :D

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Congratulations, Christmasstar!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I know I'm way behind on everything, but this thread is awesome! So many amazing memories and sweet scenes...I love every one of the scenes mentioned! I love "Miracle on 34th Street" most of all, but "White Christmas" is a close second. Thanks for all these great discussions!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Christmasstar....please verify that you received your amazon gift certificate...Thanks!!

sierra_mtns

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2011
It Happened on FIfth Avenue -- A homeless man moves into a mansion (the owners have gone south for the winter) and along the way he gathers friends to live in the house with him. My favorite part is Christmas Eve when they all share what little they have and rejoice in what they do have versus what they lack. No one knows, but the real owners have become friends with the ringleader and are surprised to be invited to share the hospitality of their own home.