January Celebrate Me Days

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Isn't this the most delicious, most wonderful thread?

If we are here in January, where will we be in October or November? Woo=eee!!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
My date this month is the 26th however I got started a little earlier. I decided to do some shopping for me. I hadn't bought a single piece of clothing for nearly 8 months and I am plain stir crazy. I bought two nice wool coats at 1/2 off, eight pairs of pants, a skirt, two sweaters, two tees (tops), some perfume, a couple pairs of sterling earrings and 2 pairs of shoes. Do you think I made up for the 8 months of being without yet? :rotflol: I still have the 26th coming up.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Way to go Aggie!!!

My me day is the 26th also but I'm note sure if I'm doing it yet... we'll see if I don't forget it.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
aggy said:
My date this month is the 26th however I got started a little earlier. I decided to do some shopping for me. I hadn't bought a single piece of clothing for nearly 8 months and I am plain stir crazy. I bought two nice wool coats at 1/2 off, eight pairs of pants, a skirt, two sweaters, two tees (tops), some perfume, a couple pairs of sterling earrings and 2 pairs of shoes. Do you think I made up for the 8 months of being without yet? :rotflol: I still have the 26th coming up.

WTG it's nice to treat ourself sometimes. Sounds like you did good.

What kind of perfume did you get? I need to get some more Shania, Navy, Charlie Red and any other kind I can find I like lol.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Girlsinmo I bought this perfume called Shi. It's more of a summer perfume but I wears it anytime of the year.

Luludou the 26th is on a Saturday this month. Hopefully you can't forget that. LOL.

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
So today is the 26th and while I had my big "Celebrate Me" day earlier this month while my family was camping, I had a mini-day today. I had a favorite fast food for lunch while the kids and I were out shopping, and tonight I ate a bowl of ice cream and watched one of my favorite movies, "The Wedding Singer" on DVD. A lovely evening!

Can't wait for February 26th! :jumpinghearts:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
My celebrate me day was on the 26th too. My boyfriend surprised me early that morning by coming over with flowers (He doesn't even know about the celebration LOL). I had rented a car for the weekend so we went out for breakfast. After breakfast I spent the remainder of the day by myself. I got my hair and nails done. Then I hit a couple of stores and bought myself some nice lingerie, several music cd's and a nice short trench coat. I visited with my grandmother who gave me money - just because. Well actually I haven't been able to go see her as often as I use to since my car died on me. Maybe that's why she did it. Then I visited a cousin and her son. After that I was tired so I went home, ran a nice hot bubble bath, had a small cocktail drink and hit the bed. I feel off to sleep almost immediately.

Oh BTW, you ladies have got to try the new Oil of Olay body wash. It's called Ribbon something and the "jojoba butter" is really nice. It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. After you get out of the tub/shower your skin feels like it's already been lotioned down. I love it. :jumpinghearts:

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
This is a great idea! I've already told myself that I need to make this website more of a priority!! I need to get caught up on all that is going on.
Have a great day everyone.