Magazine Challenge

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I finished going through a huge pile of magazines that I had left to do and now I am done!!

The library will be getting a huge pile this week.

I am happy that this is done.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I failed.

Did not even clear out 1 magazine. Dismal!

But I was looking for something today and I got mad having to go through them all... so I will have to clear some out!!...sometimes....

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I have gone through my massive pile and torn out everything I wanted to keep...now I just need to put the the pages in the appropriate binders! That's a big job in and of itself. Just in time for the Christmas magazines to start coming out (there are several publications slated for Sept 21st.)

Keep up the good work everyone!

N

NewYearsEva

I'm an information hound and love magazines. My stash has grown -silly to be attached to something as trivial as a magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
It's slow going for me. I'm still making progress, but I missed the deadline times two already! I figure as long as I'm making progress any effort is good effort.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I could be doing that right now, but I haven't been on the boards in days, so I"m choosing to be here 1st!!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
On my goals board that I wrote out this morning I added:

Get rid of 10 magazines this week!

Anyone want to join me??

Annie

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Okay..I"m totally in this week. I'm going to make a commitment right now. We're going up to a cabin for the weekend. No tv, no radio, NO NOTHING. So I'm going to take my entire pile of magazines in the car with me! No book, just magazines and if it works out, I'll get a good portion of them read. Before I leave, I"ll give you a total # in my stack!