May 2010 Rudy Day!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Colleen those are great suggestions! This is why I like these boards. :)

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Jackfrosty ---- childlike excitement? Oh Yeah! I am with you!!!!!

I had some Rudy Day fun.... well before the official May Rudy Day! On the 25th -- I did NOT have Rudy Day fun! I WANT to have more Rudy Day fun THIS month! We have a LONG weekend coming up! I would LOVE to get past ALL the real life stuff...... and get to some Rudy Day Magic! I don' care if it is on the 25th or not...... I just want it! And.... I really need it..... because I do NOT stop wanting it!

Today is Thursday, May 27th. Tomorrow -- Friday -- is the beginning of the long Memorial Day Weekend in the USA! It does NOT show disrespect to Memorial Day.... to want to have some Rudy Day celebration DURING Memorial Day Weekend. It is ALL.... sacred time. It is ALL respect..... and history..... and gratitude. It is ALL........ values BEYOND the day-to-day hustle-bustle. Time to think and treasure and plan.... time to remember and treasure..... this time does NOT take away from Memorial Day.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you. Happy sacred time to you.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Good Gosh! I completely missed Rudy Day this month!!!!!!! The 25th came and went and I stood by and did nothing! I did not even stop in to visit with any of my MHH friends! What happened? I'm not sure - life? I don't know but I'm going to make up for it this weekend, that's for sure!!!!!

It sounds like most of you had fabulous days. I love reading about what movies and books people enjoyed. And, Aunt Jamelle, thanks for the recipe!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Kim..Don't worry about missing Mays Rudy day. There will be another one in June, and of course any day can be a Rudy day.