National Stay at Home Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LovingChristmas

Retire Member
Nov 5, 2007
South New Jersey
This sure does sound nice. What I wouldnt give to stay at home for a week. I wouldnt look at it for a way to relax but i way to be with my DD for a full week, full time. It tears my heart apart knowing I have to work outside of the home and be away from her during the day. :frown:

Cathy, loved your blog. HILARIOUS! :rotflol:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Was forced to 'stay at home' this week - I have the flu. :frown: I do not remember much of it - but I remember being at home! Hope everyone else had a nice week.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
HouseElf said:
Was forced to 'stay at home' this week - I have the flu. :frown: I do not remember much of it - but I remember being at home! Hope everyone else had a nice week.

Oh Houself, hope you're feeling better. I've been home too this week. Toothache. (Darn wisdom tooth :batty: )

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Oh Houself, hope you're feeling better. I've been home too this week. Toothache. (Darn wisdom tooth :batty: )[/quote]

Ok, why are they called wisdom teeth? I got my first when I was 16!! I certainly wasn't the wisest back then~in the dark ages!! LOL :rotflol:

:bigsnow:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Pam Spaur said:
Oh Houself, hope you're feeling better. I've been home too this week. Toothache. (Darn wisdom tooth :batty: )

Ok, why are they called wisdom teeth? I got my first when I was 16!! I certainly wasn't the wisest back then~in the dark ages!! LOL :rotflol:

:bigsnow:[/quote]

:rotflol: Don't have a clue.