Quick and Simple Christmas in July Projects

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
PamelaG...... There is a site called OrganizedChristmas.com.

The creator of this site...... designed two different plans.... to prepare for Christmas. I believe that they both begin at the end of August/beginning of September.

Many people on these threads.... TRY to follow one of these plans.... to spread out all the work.... of preparing for Christmas.

I say we TRY to follow one of these plans.... because "real life" usually gets in the way. So... our general philosophy seems to be..... ANYTHING that we DO get done in advance...... is better than doing nothing in advance!!!

You can read the threads from last ye

We have fun.... working together!

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
And the Christmas Countdown is a similar plan but done in 6 weeks from October rather than 14 weeks from August.

It's worth having a look at organizedchristmas.com (hope I've spelt that right) to get an idea of the 3 plans and see which might suit you and tour family.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Many of us choose one of the plans and "tweek" it to meet our needs. For instance, I don't have all the rooms on the plan so I spend that time doing other things or extend the time on another room. I also follow a different order of focus areas, because it works better for me. The first year I tried to follow it to the letter and beat myself up when it didn't all "happen." .... But as SN said, anything we can do to prepare for Christmas is better than nothing. I like to keep notes about what I do....what works....what doesn't....then I have a guide to look back on for the following year.
Over time, mine has evolved so that it works better for me. I hope you find one that works for you. I don't use all the forms, but some of them I do. The 6 week plan works better for some because it is shorter and they don't bog down. HTH

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Thanks. I've been following OrganizedChristmas.com for some time but mostly for the planner pages. I loved that you could fill them in online; I hope that's still available this year.