The Happiness Project

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I am reading the book right now because I finally got it from the library and it's only a 7 day checkout. I have asked for it for Christmas though.

The author says many, many times in the book that everyone's Happiness Project will be different and tailored to fit their characteristics and personality. I find that so far I can relate to alot of what she has written (at least as far as i've read so far) and even if I can't, I can use the basic principle in other areas that I do need to work on. It provides a great idea to start from to begin our own Happiness Project to better ourselves and our attitudes towards things. No one is perfect and we all have faults that i'm sure need some work. I don't mind reading about someone else's journey, it inspires me to start my own even if everything in the book doesn't apply and I think that's the whole point of the book.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I was reading an excerpt on Amazon and am definitely going to order it for myself!

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
I'm in!!! Can't wait to get started. Annie, I know you will do a great job of leading us this year. You are such a positive and encouraging person.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I'm really looking forward to reading this book again. I'm surprised at some of the things that have stuck with me from the first reading...I just looked at the tv stand. It has my bluebird sitting on it. I won't say anymore because everyone hasn't read the book and I don't won't to spoil anything.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Family or friend looking for a last minute gift for you- Don't forget to say you would like this book!

We start in just a couple of weeks!

Here's to a Happy 2011!

Annie

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Annie,

I receive the emails from Gretchen and I emailed back requesting a nameplate for my book. I told her that a group of us were going to be reading her book together in January.

She emailed me back last week thanking me for telling her that and my nameplate is on it's way.

Thought that was nice of her considering how busy she must be.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
HI gals,

I just picked up this book at the book store for 20% off...so count me in!

Peace~Lisa

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
Hi Lisa a.k.a. teachermomof2!

Which "store" did you find it for 20% off?

Thanks,

Pippi

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Hi Pippi!

It was at Books A Million, but I am a member of the frequent buyer club, so that's how I got the 20% off....but right now it's 11.69 on Amazon.com, so that's better than what I paid.

Peace,
Lisa

CoffeeGirl1021

Retire Member
Dec 20, 2010
I am so glad I read this post! I asked SO for this for Christmas, I even gave him a coupon to BN, I am not sure how much easier I can make it for him. ;)

I am really looking forward to it.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Welcome to the boards Coffeegirl...this is a great book!!!