Week 1 Giveaway R.A.K.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Orangesforadam ... I'm probably one of the people you are handing things from the top shelf to! :) I usually ask people to help me if it's too high up and they find it funny.

Annie love those cards!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
The majority of the time at Aldi's I hand off my cart and do not accept the quarter for it. (they are kept in a line and released with a quarter. You return it and get the quarter back or alot of times in the parking lot people are exchanging.)

I just checked out the Boom Boom cards. Pretty neat!

Last edited:

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
Sorry Ladies! I've been out with computer difficulties-but my nephew kindly(not so randomly, heehee) has me all fixed up! I was in quite a panic knowing I wanted to draw a name tonight and announce the winner tomorrow!!
Thanks for the wonderful ideas-(I can't believe the metermaid scolded you! That's crazy!) and I really want to look more closely at the boom boom cards! Very cool concept! Any crafter's out ther can also check out the toy society here-
http://thetoysociety.blogspot.com/

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Congratulations Colleen!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Colleen, Congrats! This is awesome for you!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Thanks JackFrosty for hosting the first giveaway of CIJ!!!!! Congratulations Colleen!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Thank you JackFrosty! I really enjoyed this thread! There were some really great ideas that I need to "borrow"!!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Congratualations!!!!

:elf: