Welcome Home

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Welcome Back to the Magical Forums of Magical Holiday Home

1. Membership: The membership list was affected and therefore some memberships had to be deleted. If you follow the information listed below and you still can not get on the forums you may need to re-register.

ALL MEMBERS: Please access the following page and re-set your password. YOU MUST DO THIS!!! You must use the email address you had on file at Magical Holiday Home. I do not have that information so if you can not access through this method you will need to rejoin.

RESET PASSWORD

2. Posts are missing. It was impossible to save all our posts. We did manage to save a lot but many of the most recent are missing. SMILE....we are creative and will get new posts up quickly...nothing missing will seriously limit our enjoyment!! We will rebuild.

3. There's still lots of tweaking and fixing to do BUT I wanted to reopen so you could continue your conversations and fun. Similes, avatars, and other goodies will be forth coming a little at a time. Take a look around as there are many new features which I will introduce you to a little at a time.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Gingerbug, Thank you for all your hard work in getting us going again. Your the best!

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Thanks Ginger: Good to have the boards back. I can't imagine the work involved. Thanks for all your time.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
welcome

thank you so much for all you do. its great here and we will have agood time im sure . thanks again

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
So good to be back upnd running. TY Gingerbug.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Gingerbug -- you are bringing back happiness and joy all ovr cyberspace!!

Woo Hoo! When these threads popped back up ---- I was so happy!!!!! Thank you for your wonderful creativity and your brilliant work --- in creating this little patch of heaven here in cyberspace!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Ginger, THANK YOU!!! MHH brings joy to all of us who visist often. Can't tell you how much I missed hearing about everybodys day, family, joys, upsets and etc.. Just wasn't complete without it!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Everything looks great. So glad to be back!!

Thank you for everything you do

Jingles

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
Thanks!

Thanks so much for all your hard work getting these boards back up and running. I had just "rediscovered" this website after being absent for a long time when the boards crashed... so happy to be back!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Very happy to have the boards back up! Thanks for all your hard work :) I have re-set password as requested.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Ginger- I'm so excited you're back up again! Thanks for all your hard work, i'm sure this new board will be great!

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
yippppeeeeee
yippppeeeeeee
HALLELUJAH... THANK U GINGER..... AND WHO EVER ELSE HELPED.. God Bless u and this forum... Its' a blessing...
Dawnsu

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Wow! It looks great around here! I for one am very excited about the new look and can't wait to see the new features!! Good job, Ginger and Crew!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I am so happy to see the boards up and running again! Thank you for all of your tremendous efforts!

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
Gingerbug, thank you so much for all your hard work. I missed everyone while the site was down, you don't realize how much you rely on this community until it's unavailable. I think I was making DH crazy this weekend.