Welcome Home

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

christmas_babe24

Retire Member
May 23, 2009
Wales, UK
ok so losign these boards scared me!

I didn't know they were changing over but went to check for the Christmas card exchange and lost them all - argh!

glad to have the boards back - good job!

x x x x

sallyj08

MHH Member
Feb 5, 2008
Thanks Ginger!!!! When the boards were down I felt like a lost a friend, although I lurk more than post. I love this place!

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
I'm also a lurker but it's fantastic to see the forum up and running and looking absolutely brilliant as well! A big thank you!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Ginger, just got back on a couple of days ago. Thank you so much for all the work you did. I am still learning my way around, tho. It will take me a while....mostly trial and error.

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
So glad to see things back in working order! I'm often more a lurker than a poster but I really love coming here. I'd hadn't even been lurking for a while due to some computer problems and a really crazy summer but the fall has put me back in holiday mode! So it's full-steam ahead!

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
I think the boards look fantastic! And they are easier to navigate, too. I didn't have any trouble logging in using my password so I won't reset it. And, Ginger, you answered my question about some posts missing.

Thanks for all you do!

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
I think the boards look fantastic! And they are easier to navigate, too. I didn't have any trouble logging in using my password so I won't reset it. And, Ginger, you answered my question about some posts missing.

Thanks for all you do!

Same for me too, i know i haven't posted in a long time but have been lurking in the background, Thankyou so much for all that you do.