Who is all doing the HGP?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

emily_hope

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
I'm in. I am almost completely done with List Week. My front porch is clean. I've got my gift list and Christmas card list competed. I know what I am going to bake for Thanksgiving. I need to work on food lists for Christmas and New Year's.

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Me too! So far I'm doing good. Notebook is ready and checked and rechecked daily. The lists I need are done. I washed all of my front facing windows and screens yesterday and the front door. I'm working on crafts today. I LOVE MY NOTEBOOK. ::eek:rnament:

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
I am doing the plan. Had a bit of a stall yesterday and most of this morning with a sinus migraine, but I am back "at it" now. My Lists are in order (PHEW!) and I am in full cleaning mode. I would be lost without my lists!

nursemomtothree

Retire Member
Aug 18, 2008
Tennessee
I'm doing it too. I've never "completed" any of the plans. This year, I just want to work on my tasks every day ( at least 5 days out of the week) and that will be better than nothing. If all tasks do not get completed, I won't beat myself up. :bigsnow:

Jadyne

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I'm doing the HGP again this year. I still have to redo my Christmas card list on the computer-- hopefully, that gets done in the next few hours. The back porch is getting rebuilt in October or November and the guys washed all my windows after they installed the new ones this summer. Nothing like getting a little help, although I wouldn't want to pay for it again. :-D

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
I am doing the HGP. Got all my lists done this week ( I am such a list maker!)

I haven't been able to clean the porch-- hubby took the broom to work with him and my rose clipper broke. :thud: Plus I was fighting some sort of flu this week. Hopefully I will be on top of the housework next week-- Family Room here I come!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'll try. Got my lists done and my housework ain't so bad either.

im_cheryl

Retire Member
Dec 23, 2007
SoCal
I am in this year as well. Last year I tried but his year I will be better at it.
My lists are all in order. My notebook is almost complete. I will finish most of the porch and front of the house, Saturday morning. Off to a great start.
~Cheryl

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
im doing it.i have my porch done. got my lists. have my cards ready to mail just need stamps. wrapped some gifts yesterday.

wantabe

Retire Member
Jan 11, 2008
Southwest Georgia
Well, I guess compared to the rest of ya'll, I am a little behind..
I have got my lists finished (more or less--still have to work on the Christmast List), but I have saved my cleaning for Saturday, however my DD5 seems to have other ideas.

goldenqueenalicia

Retire Member
Jul 16, 2008
I'm going to try again this year

already behind, never got to my front or back porches
and really need to work on the list

but nevertheless i'm in
alicia

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
I'm doing it, or what i can of it. I figure anything i accomplish is a good thing and what i don't oh well, lol. Every little bit counts and some is better than none.

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
Hmmmmm i thought I had already replied to this post .

Yep, I'm in. i actually started a week early but as of today my porch still isn't finished :sad:
But I'm still going to plod along at it :grin: Life just has so many interruptions.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
me me me Im in Ive been doing it the last few years...

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
It's my first year and I'm slightly behind - Tropical Storm Hanna made it impossible to work on the back porch which was scheduled for Friday night and Saturday. But, all my lists are almost done and I finished the front porch early this morning and should have the back porch done later this evening. I'm already feeling in control of Christmas and the excitement is building!

Here's a general question: If you don't finish a piece of your previous week's list, do you carry it over to the next week's to do list?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have just discovered the plan so even though I am in I am already behind. Oh well