CELEBRATE ME 2008

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Yesterday was my day and I didn't realize it until about 4pm :thud:

After DD8 volleyball game, she and I spent a couple hours together, which was very nice. We haven't been able to do that since before Christmas and she really needs that time alone with me.

I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening planning our School Scavenger Hunt for Catholic Schools Week and organizing meals for a friend going through a hard time.

Although I didn't do anything for ME, I feel really good about my day! I accomplished some things that really needed to be done, which always makes me feel good!

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
today is my day!!! I woke up this morning and I had been PEED on! my three year old did the honors so I spent most of the morning indulging in a long hot bubble bath and then READ and READ and READ some more... I am seriously afraid to go downstairs and see what my house looks like!!!

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
Saturday was my actual birthday, but I celebrated on Sunday with my sister. We went out shopping for the day. Got a new bedding set and nightstand for my bedroom which is one of my projects for the month. I also got a bunch of scrapbooking supplies for my celebrate me journal, which for me is a celebrate me scrapbook. We also went out to eat at Olive Garden, my very favorite place to eat. It was a great day!!! :party:

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Steph, that sounds wonderful! Good for you for getting that time for you! :love:

Momof9, the bath sounds amazing. We have a jetted tub in our basement which I haven't had a chance to use in a long time. I had to go into that bathroom yesterday and was I ever struck by how much I like that bathroom. (It's painted olive green with white fixtures and has some interesting angles.) I may have to steal your bath idea because my day is Saturday.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Isn't it fun to read this thread? Our fmily membrs are doing wonderful things on their Celebrate Me Days!!! ::eek:rnament:

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Monday was my celebrate me day... I couldn't think of something to do.

I finally decided to wait until today. Today is my 13th anniversary of marriage to my hubby. We are going out for supper (nothing fancy). I am breaking out of the norm and putting on some makeup and curling my hair. These are things I only do once in a blue moon.

I guess you can say I pampering myself and celebrating my marriage.