Holiday Grand Plan 2010

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I got a head start today and cleaned up our entry way (no front porch) during the baby's nap. Then I did the walk-through exercise...quite a long list. DH and I agreed that the front hall needs painting - two little boys leave their mark! That's been added to our To Do list.

I also looked through my gift totes in the basement and wrote down what I have and for whom. I will be ready to wrap stocking stuffers at our next wrapping party!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I am needing a little direction on this this year. I remember doing it last yr. Or a combination of the two. I pritned out some of the pages but am wondering if I am missing if there are more specific plans or what. Guess I need to look at the sight a little more.

I am trying to decide if it needs to be in it's own notebook or just a section in my Christmas notebook. I am thinking, this year I will put it in my notebook and see how it works. Other wise i thingk i will end up repeating some info in both books.

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Hi Everyone!

WOOHOO!! Holiday Grand Plan officially starts today!!

I've had a look at "List Week" and realised that I've already done most of the lists on previous Rudy Days :) Will just need some tweeking, that's all.

I'm determined to finish this year - I already feel so organised having already done my christmas card list,, budget, menus, list of events and wrapped the start of my presents (at our first wrapping party). I've even had my annual leave booked and approved at work for two weeks over the christmas break! THANK YOU! to everyone here who has motivated me :)

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Sarah, So glad that you can be off over Christmas. I REALLY miss that. At the other bank I was at I usually took the week between Christmas and New Years. Then I would get extra days for the holidays and they would be before Christmas. The bank I am at now those not allow December vacations. The closest I get is Thanksgiving week off.

I have to look my book over. I always start good and then fall off.

Good Luck to everyone with which ever plan you are trying.

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I can't wait to get rolling! I decided to give Santa bread this year so I just printed off a bread dip recipe to go with it. (worked on master gift list this am!) I have to get started on a Christmas porch sitter and a decorating plan for my steps too. FUN!

Christmas Paper

MHH Member
Dec 8, 2008
Hi Ladies, So glad to see Everyone Energized by th HGP. I too am Started, I put out my fall Magnets on my Fridg, yesterday, brought out the Fall dish Towels, Put up a couple of poems and pictures after of course, I De Summerized and put away all stuff. Still have so some more Decorating to do, and to de summerize my Hobby Room which is where my Computer is. I'm glad to see summer finally come to an end, it's been Way too Hot for Me. I have a Wedding next week, Sun. so I'm trying to get as much done as possible this week, DH has an eye Dr. Appt., Then Food Shopping, Laundry, Dye Hair, get ready for the Wedding, you know how it goes. Must go down and start another load of laundry to try to catch up with the week. Went to the Dutchess County Fair this week. We gotta have some fun sometime RIGHT LADIES!

sallyj08

MHH Member
Feb 5, 2008
My porch is looking pretty good. We had the house painted last spring. The contractor also power washed the front porch, walkways and driveway. I do have some landscape work to do, but it's so hot outside! So that may have to wait.

I think tomorrow is going to be a big planning and paperwork day. Can't wait to start.

So excited to start HGP this year! I'm going to challenge myself to finish!