How are we doing???

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
I'm really in panic mode! Daily life has been crazier than usual lately and I haven't been able to keep on track. I should have been visiting here more often as I promised myself I would.

Oh, well! I'll get done somehow. Thank heavens DH is home on vacation this week.

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
Dropping the kids off at the store to pick-up a couple "Mommy" presents, while I finish my grocery shopping, still need to wrap DH gifts, but will get that done today. Having dinner with friends tonight. Tomorrow making snacks, soup and easy pies for family visits throughout the day. Getting excited it is almost here...

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
My DH is still at work so I've had a lovely day with DD10. We've been watching Christmas movies all day. I've finished up with my housework and I won't be doing anymore until after Christmas. I plan to have fun over the next few days :)

Nutcracker

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
Birmingham, Alabama
I am blah! I can't understand it. I just can't get all excited this year. Did I peak too early? DH and I will go on the yearly scavenger hunt tonight to remember where Santa gifts are located so we don't have any lost presents at midnight on Friday LOL! DSs seem to be overexcited and I can't keep the occupied enough to keep them from destroying the house (or the way I like to have it!) The tree will be decorated tonight (don't ask! that is my biggest GRRR! right now) boys and I will make and decorate cookies today and deliver some gifts to friends tomorrow before church. I was hoping to take DSs some places to enjoy the season, but their behavior hasn't warranted it. :( Maybe that is one reason I can't get into the season. Thanks for letting me vent! At least shopping is done, wrapping is done, and grocery shopping is done. Yea!