July Rudy Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i will work on my christmas cards today. will watch christmas vacation movie.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Happy Rudy Day to all! Have a great Sunday!

GeeWibble

Premiere Member
Mar 29, 2008
NY
Happy Rudolph Day! A gray and rainy day, good for staying in listening to music and reading posts to get a little Christmas feeling going.

Flower Girl

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Happy Rudy Day, y'all!!

My sweet husband fixed us breakfast, and we are experimenting with different juices in our Champagne...thus far, I am not impressed with my Jingle Juice (champagne and pomegranate) but we're having fun...next up, Poinsettias! (champagne and cranberry juice)

I have my Poets & Angels CD playing, CIJ on QVC, and am wearing my Nuit de Noel perfume!

Merry Christmas in July!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
...we are experimenting with different juices in our Champagne...

JangleBelle - I'd like to celebrate Rudy Day at your house!! How did the taste test end up? Any keepers?

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I'm having a great Rudy Day. I finished my Christmas stockings. I went to Office Depot because they have 4 g. flash drives on sale for 7.99 (a savings of $12.00). I bought four of them for stocking stuffers. I have been watching QVC yesterday and today and really enjoying it. Now I have a turkey in the oven and it's starting to smell really good in my home. It's about 150 degrees outside but it's Christmas in July inside!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Great celebrations! Snickerdoodle those flash drives are a deal! wish we had one of those office depots here!
JangleBelle enjoy your drinks & celebrations.

Finished & posted pics here in community albums of my 2 christmas pillowcases with pockets for money & a small poem.

Last edited: