June 2011 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Keep up the good work, Kim!

Annie

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Nice job ladies on all your hard work.

Kim-wow that's a lot of bags, wonderful job!

I am gong to today, finally, work on the built ins on the wall. I have craft catch all baskets that need some cleaning.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Thanks

Most of the girls closet got painted last night it is a long closet going to finish it up this morning. Then I am going to shampoo the closet before putting everything in there. Since the only use part of the closet I am going to look in the garage for shelves and stuff to organize it. The half of the closet that they don't use is where the door to the attic is and I can't cover that up because I use the attic and like easy access to it. I have things that have to go in there so I am going to see what I can pull out of there to get rid of

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
KimD..... WOW! And everybody else..... good job!!!!! Big steps, little steps.... we're ALL going in the RIGHT direction!

Thursday, 6/30. I started to take out a trash bag... and there was a cute little brown bunny in my yard. I came back inside to wait for a while!!!!

Tonight is trash/recycle-to-the-curb-night I'll get everything out there.. that I can!!!

I've been using the dining room table for organizing papers! HOWEVER.... I hae nicely cleared off the tops of the two very long bookshelves, that sit under the windows in the office. So... THAT now gives me "organizing space" in the office/guest room! And... I'm in the middle of moving all papaerwork to that area!

Dh returns today. AND.... he has been gone long enough... that I am looking forward to his return! (I mean.... those days alone are HEAVEN! But.... I'm tired of my own company now!)

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Well basically nothing got done today I decided to take a nap and thats what I did all afternoon. I am going to try and get some more done before I go to bed tonight.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Everything is out of the girls closet and the closet is completely painted now. When I get home tomorrow the attic will be cleaned out and closed off this should make the girls room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Also the closet will be shampooed and start being put back together

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
You know what Kim, as much as I've painted, I've never painted the closets. Maybe I should think about that this go around.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I need to paint closets too. I did paint the walk-in closet in my Scrap Studio but the other two bedrooms, linen and a bathroom closet didn't get painted. They look so nice when they are painted.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
When we painted my room I wanted the closets done and Dave told me they were just closets and he wasn't painting them. I really hate white and like I said all the closets in this house are painted with white textured ceiling paint and I hate it. I guess I can't say that enough, but then again I truely hate them. So closets are now getting painted. The only white I can deal with is the doors in the house and the ceilings. And I will say the closet looks much better painted

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I'd love to paint the ceiling colors too. I've painted the doors in the kitchen to match the walls. I painted the vinyl blinds in the kitchen to match also. Looks very nice.