New Rudolph Day Blog Posts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I only joined in mid July. But I feel good with what I have accomplished. I made 15 post it stands ~ I just LOVE those things. I updated my planner and fancied it up a bit. (I always buy my Christmas cards after Christmas; I don't have the talent to create my own. That belongs to my daughter!) I organized part of my gift closet, so at least things don't fall out when I slide the door open. :) And I have gotten so many ideas from all of you! You guys are the best!! Thank you.

:bigsnow:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Updated my blog today with a picture of the new PIN stand I made.

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I update almost daily. So whenever you feel the desire, swing on by! :geek:

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
I finally got the pictures up of some of my CIJ projects I finished this past weekend. I still have one more picture to post but it's still in the camera ! I think I'm going to take a little Christmas break and concentrate on the Fall Birthday Bash that will be here sooner than I think.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
:thud: I forgot to tell you all, because I am old and forgetful, that at Dollar General I found colored pens to go with the post it stands!! I think there were 6 for a dollar! The only ones I can't use are the yellow ones. They even had pink!!! I was so excited I almost yelled woohoo right in the store!! however, I did manage to refrain from making a total fool of myself until I got in my car. I still need to finish two more (for grandkids) that have been started and then, make a couple of more. I really do love those, can you tell? Practically everyone I know is getting one for Christmas. :rotflol:

Hope you are all having a wonderful day today. It is beautiful here in East Central Indiana!!

Blessings to you!!

:bigsnow:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Cmerth, I want details on your menu plan for the week of Christmas (please???). Thanks!

Jessica love your bookmark and ponytails!!!

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Menu so far...

Suppers
Monday- Baked Chicken
Tuesday- Taco Salads
Wednesday (Chrismtas Eve)- Lasagna, Garlic Bread and Salad
Thursday- (Lunch)- Potato Corn Chowder, Corn bread and Butterscotch Pie
(Supper)- Leftovers or a light sandwich
Friday- Lentil Soup, Herb Bread
Saturday- Oatmeal Burgers, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Dinner Rolls

(Christmas Day we don't do a heavy meal-- we started having soup a few years ago and the family loves it. Allows us to spend time together all Christmas Day-- not in the kitchen).

Breakfasts
Monday- Pancakes and Eggs
Tuesday- Biscuits and Gravy or Muffins
Wednesday- Waffles
Thursday- Muffins or Cereal-- if there are waffles left over
Friday- Cereal
Saturday- Coffee Cake

Lunches will be sandwiches or leftovers. My parents have other family to visit so they will likely be gone a few afternoons (I won't worry about them for lunches).

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thanks Cmerth! gives me ideas too!

Qltmrkt .... he is cute!!! :grin:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have missed this whole thread! Glad I found it. Have a lot of reading to do.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Aggy, your post-it are great!

Cmerth, what a wonderful idea... an August christmas wedding!! Bye the way, happy wedding anniversary.