Getting in Shape for Christmas 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I’m trying to do some stretches and easy yoga and 3 lb weight arm exercises most mornings. Hard to start but if I do, I feel good afterwards. At my age, I felt I was loosing muscle strength.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Off to the basement to get on the treadmill. Increasing my time today. Need to find something fun to listen to. I’ve had a head ache all day but I’m going to do it any ways. Making myself accountable to all of you!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Well I put my help with the therapist and dietician on hold till after the election. They called me into work this time really early and I was immediately working 11 and 12 hour days and there just isn't enough time for me to do appts even remotely and to do proper food prep, so at this point I'm doing the best I can to maintain and have been successful and will resume in 2 weeks when I"m done and the election is behind US ALL..lol I did weigh in though and I told my daughter that if I get through all this at the same weight I was when I started, that alone will be success. I really just want to eat my way through the stress daily, but I'm trying not to. So far it's been a success!!!!! I haven't been "excercising", but I've been running training sessions and simulations, so I've been on my feet ALL DAY GOING!!!! That has to help.

GeeWibble

Premiere Member
Mar 29, 2008
NY
Glad to read the posts this week since I'm getting back on my better eating program after my DD wedding. I'm really bad at throwing leftover food out, even when I know it's full of sugar and bad carbs. So today I'm determined to clean out the refrigerator and shop for healthier food!:)