Getting in Shape for Christmas 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I've also allowed myself to have a smidgen of jam in my plain yogurt. That has helped to take away the sugar cravings.
This is a great idea. I have been making low joule jelly (jello)? I find that if I do need something after dinner that this hits the spot.
There is also a dessert made with jelly crystals and evaporated milk that is meant to be quite good. I have not made it but will try it very soon.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I stalled but plan to restart this week. I have a goal to reach by Sept 21 to loose 7 pounds. Hope this will make my doctor happy. Wish me unsweetened craving. I got to lower the carb intake. It seems to be the only plan that works best. I can do this!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have 700grams to lose to reach my goal weight!!! Then I will set a new goal.
I am so grateful for all the support and hints that I have gotten here....so close.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Well. My monthly weigh in …. I stayed the same. Huh. Weird. Well, I didn’t gain so I guess that’s a good thing. :p

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
jampss ~ I tried the intermittent fasting for a few days. I primarily wanted the health benefits it claims, but I'd probably need to fast for longer than 16 hours. Anyway, it's not for me. It sounds like it was successful for you. Are you going to stay with it?

After not having sweets for a while, I find that colored (especially red) peppers taste like candy! I love to have some cut up for snacking.

Has anyone tried monk fruit sweetener in place of sugar for baking? I thought I had ordered some yesterday, but I guess my order didn't go through. It will have to wait till next week.

I've got about 3 lbs. to take off to get back to where I was a year ago. Then I'd like to shed about 3 more, but that may not be realistic unless I get some exercise going. I need to do the Nike thing and "Just Do It". I loved that slogan.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I STILL haven't reached my second goal, not sure why. My weight jumped up a bit and I am losing that weight again. Still got a few weeks until the wedding and I am definitely not giving up, it is just frustrating. Having said all that I am the lowest I have been for about 20 years so have to be happy with that.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Taking time to feel calm ...

• Love
Reactions: luludou