SO- what is the story/meaning behind your...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I had a CB handle too because my then boyfriend, now husband, was a truck driver. We're both of Dutch descent and he has beautiful olive skin (and blue eyes) and he was Dutch Chocolate so his friends dubbed me Dutch Treat. But, that was a lifetime ago and has nothing to do with MHH and I'm not much of a treat anymore.
So anyhow, I just combined my love of decking the halls for Christmas and the fact that I have always loved interior decorating ( I have many, many files of lots and lots of tear sheets from way too much money spent on magazines to prove it) and came up with Deckr8r. That's me!

Elf Bidy

Retire Member
Sep 15, 2008
Central Louisiana
Elf for Christmas and Bidy is what my family calls me, my real name is Hilary. My grandmother on my dad's side (Mommy Jo) always said itty bitty baby and bitty stuck, but my grandmother on my mom's side (Ma Hilda) always pronounced it with a "d" instead of two t's. So when I got old enough to write I combined it and Bidy has always stuck.

:bigsnow:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I just love reading everyone's explanations! It gives you a little glimpse into the "people" you are - and wonderful people at that!!!

And I have to say - there are a few people who I am still curious about but haven't posted here yet-------