Have you started decorating yet?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
WOW!

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

I also decree that, for the Christmas 2009 Season, you hold the title: Goddess!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
You gals are so funny! lol!

1st time everything is done so early for the decorating! (I must admit the new decorations I wanted to be handmade were done in febuary & march - when people thought I was weird! he!he!)

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
Wow, to be all done and enjoying it must be great. We host Thanksgiving so I don't start until today, it's so much fun to pull everything out, and decide where the new items will go. Such a fun way to spend the day after eating too much turkey!

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
I plan to start today, but DH put our lighted animated deer out in the yard two nights ago. The only other outdoor decor will be lights on a tree that the deer are near. But the inside of the house is mine, all mine!!! (cue maniacal laughter)

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Same here! Going on the tree-hunting expedition today and should have most everything set by tomorrow night. The big transition from Fall Decor to Christmas! Can't wait til its all done!

More coffee first.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Ho ho ho! I've been watching Christmas movies and writing Christmas cards -- and popping in here to check on everybody else!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Outside is done, kitchen is done, boys' rooms are done...living room is almost done. Our bedroom/bathroom is on the agenda for tomorrow along with finishing up the living room. The everything has to be cleaned AGAIN!!

grandma bucket

Retire Member
Oct 5, 2009
Everything goes up tomorrow. Last year I let the kids take some of my ornaments for their own trees so it will be interesting to see what our tree looks like this year. I doubt if I will need more I have so many.

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
DD and DH put the outside lights up this afternoon while the weather was nice. We have rain and a cold front on the way. We didn't get the wooden art out there yet. Still have the turkey and two pilgrims out front. LOL I will get the wooden things out after church tomorrow.

All the tubs and small trees are spread out ALL OVER the dining area and living room. It is sure motivation to get going. I know I will be working on this over a couple of days, but hope to make some major progress tonight and tomorrow.

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
The outside is done, and half the inside, so I'm still hoping to be done with everything except the live tree by December 1st! We'll get the tree next weekend; hopefully it will snow Saturday, to add to the mood! :)

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
Both trees up, all indoor decor done. Outside decor is half up, but since some of the new lights are not lighting up (!) we have to redo what has been done.

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
I got my living room tree up yesterday and today I'll get the rest of the house decorated. Oh I love this time of year!