Wrapping Parties- 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
More wrapping parties this weekend!

We're really heating up now!

Annie

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I managed to get my "Secret Santa" and DH's sis gifts, and all my siblings stocking stuffers, wrapped over the weekend. I also have most of my mother's put nicely into a box (I need to buy 2 more small items before I seal it!). That means I have nothing else that I have the entire present organised left unwrapped!!

I need to get a few more things organised or bought this week. I must do some wrapping with DD also, as she has a few things purcahsed that we can wrap now too.

But it feels nice to see a good few parcels already done, and very few things hanging around in bags needing attention!

Hope you all get great bargains, and some nice wrapping time, over the weekend!

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
I'm wrapping tonight. I've just taken a little break from the wrapping.

I've been wrapping the advent basket gifts. Nearly done.

I've posted the introduction of the basket on my blog and I'll post more pictures on my blog when I'm finished.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i feel so good about my wrapping this year. everytime i buy something i come home and wrap it. no more late chrismas eve wrapping. good luck to all. sounds like everyone is doing great

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
Good job on wrapping this weekend, Lucie.

I wish I could wrap as I buy, housewife2. But I love wrapping in December so I like to leave most of it until then.

More wrapping for me today. I didn't get all the advent basket gifts wrapped last night. I've also got a birthday on the 4th of December so I'll probably wrap those gifts today too.

Princess_Christmas

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
I've got all my shopping done, my grandma's shopping done {she asked me to shop for my nieces-her great grand daughters}. I am waiting until my Dad and Brother have redone my bedroom and craft room floors, then I'll have a movie day and get all my wrapping done. I still have to do my Dad's shopping for my Mom, but nothing is so bad as it was last year when I waited until December and then ended up sick all month.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I've posted the introduction of the basket on my blog and I'll post more pictures on my blog when I'm finished.

Christmasrocks - I love your blog! Great job on the Advent gifts! I do Christmas boxes (more like the 12 days of Christmas) also ending on Christmas eve, but I haven't started wrapping yet!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Christmasrocks - love the basket idea (couldn't see your blog from work but it works from home).
Wrapped gifts for coworkers (friends) + hockey friends last night.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Christmasrocks- Love everything you are doing!!

That's a lot of pets to get presents for- cute they each get a gift.

Annie

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
For the most part I finished my wrapping today! I still have to wrap my coworkers' gifts and a few more things for my kids and I am finished. I even got all of the stockings stuffed! I have to buy the candy for them and I have to get 4 gift bags for my bowling team's gifts. I don't think I have ever been finished this early.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
im almost finished too. only a couple things and im done. im so happy ihave it done. just hit the grocery store and that will be it.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I am not working today so my goal is to do some wrapping today.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Another weekend long wrapping party this weekend!!!!!

Annie

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Go Piratemama! You Go, Girl!

AnnieClaus.... the weekend looks a might long way away from here..... but the weekend-long wrapping party is a very cheerful thought!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Just realized the last Wrapping Party for the year is tomorrow!!!!

Of course, you can substitute tomorrow for Sunday or whenever works for you!!!!!!

Post here is you need encouragement wrapping or just want to chat while wrapping!

Hope you enjoyed the parties and that they helped keep you ahead of the wrapping monster! I will post the 2012 dates at the beginning of the year!!!!

Annie

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Wrapped presents are VERY Christmassy! (Very festive!)

I have done some wrapping today..... the most important thing..

Christmas Eve wrapping..... AFTER the kids have gone to bed.... is the worst!!!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Will there be a chat tomorrow night?