Wrapping Parties- 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Anyone else wrapping today?

You can substitute tomorrow or even a day next week if you need to- whatever works for each!

Annie:elf:

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
We just got home a little while ago from Sesame Place...had a blast, but I told DH that I am wrapping tomorrow!!!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
I went out shopping yesterday and came in late. There was quite a few sales going on. I picked up 2 shirts for DS for work. They were on clearance and I had an additional 15% off coupon!! Looks like I'm going to wrap a little today!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Yea- Our wrapping party goes on!

My wrapping paper is in need of organization- think I will work on that today.

Annie

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
:( no presents right now for me to wrap. I haven't been shopping for Christmas since school started. But I hope all you who are getting to have a good time!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Well, I did wrap yesterday, but I only wrapped Birthday presents for the end of the month and November...we have bunch coming up. By the time I finished that, the 2yo was up from his nap and with 83 degree weather, we just HAD to spend the rest of the day outside!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Another wrapping party upcoming- Saturday, November 5th!!!

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Got that date in my planner. I just have to wrap my mums and wrap a few more things that I have bought recently and I am done. I really find that setting time aside really works for me. Thanks for the reminder Annie.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Wrapping Party today! Anyone wrapping?

Remember, you can substitute tommorrow for today! Whatever works for each!

Annie

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
I'm wrapping tonight, in a little while! I'm wrapping the pets presents and maybe more. I'm not sure yet. I need to properly dig in my gift closet.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
This is a great weekend for wrapping... since the Hallmark Channel is doing the movie marathon. We go to a birthday dinner tomorrow.... and I need to buy the gifts today. HOPEFULLY.... I can do some Christmas wrapping while I do the birthday wrapping!!!!

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I did some shopping this morning with my daughter so I will start wrapping tomorrow. I didn't realize this was a wrapping weekend. So glad it is!!

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
I got all the pets gifts wrapped last night. I'm still in a wrapping mood so I may wrap some more today!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Another wrapping party this Friday- the 11th! Woo-Hoo!

Annie

Snowey

Premiere Member
Ill be wrapping the gifts that i bought over the weekend for dear step grandaughter. We have to get that mailed off to BC before we leave for the states at the end of this month. I am so excited to wrapp something LOL

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Reminder: Tomorrow is a wrapping party!

If you can't do it tomorrow, you can substitute Saturday, Sunday or whatever day works for you!

Annie

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
I'll certainly be wrapping tonight. I got my avon order in so I need to sort that out and mark it off my list. Plenty there to wrap!

Just because I'm in the mood, I think I might make myself a little tasty drink too ;) and then put on a Christmas movie- sorted!

:smilegift:

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I rang the building supervisor this morning, and requested a car space in the building (I have a space 15 minutes walk away, but there are 16 spaces in the building that he can give some away on Fridays as Ministers aren't around). That means I have put all of my shopping into the car to bring home today - I had a good few bags stashed under my desk. I will be wrapping stocking stuffers for my siblings tonight and over the weekend, and a couple of larger presents too.

So I am hoping that the box of wrapped presents (stowed under the study table) will be a LOT fuller by the end of the weekend. I need to have all the presents for the other end of the country ready for 2 weeks time when the new baby is due to arrive, as we will be down that weekend and not again until after Christmas (so both our parents, and all our siblings, and 5 nieces and nephews all need to be brought then).