March 2012 - Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I've been MIA for awhile. Still working on clearing out my friends house from last year. Good news its, I'm almost done. We're having our last sale date tomorrow and then the rest gets donated or hauled off. In the mean time, my house is looking like a disaster area, but anything I've been wanting to get rid of, I've taken over his placed to put in the Moving Sale. Where I'm going to fit all his stuff in my house, I have no idea, but we're adjust to having an extra person and not a whole lot of storage area. His old place had the most storage space I've ever seen in a house and he used every inch!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Congratulations, MinnieCo! That was a whole lot of work! I don't understand about the "extra person". Is your friend going to move in with you?

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Saturday, March 31st! We have come to the END of March, 2012! Perhaps.... we did not get very much... Out THE DOOR. HOWEVER.... WE HAVE NOT GIVEN UP! WE SHALL SAIL INTO..... APRIL...... TOGETHER!!!!

TODAY IS A NICE, SUNNY DAY. WARM ENOUGH.. BUT NOT HOT. SO.... I AM WORKING OUTSIDE. IN BITS AND PIECES. IT IS GOOD EXERCISE AND THEREFORE... IT IS TIRING. SO... I COME INSIDE. I GET A BIG DRINK OF WATER... AND COME TO THE COMPUTER. I VISIT MY MHH FAMILY. Yikes! All caps. Apologies!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Did some declutteriing today :)!! decided I needed to clear some things out of my armoire - got 3 sweaters out to give (better than nothing), threw out at least 10 pairs of underwear (I have way too many) and also threw out a few pair of socks... need to stop buying socks... I must have at leat 30 pairs! Got rid of 1 pair of pants, 2 pjs, and 1 long summer dress (which I have never worn in 10 years).

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Sparkle he is moving in with us. His health isn't the greatest, so we're hoping by moving him in, he'll be able to focus on some surgeries he's been putting off. He has no family, really he's my adopted brother, so it will be easier to help care for him during recovery at our house.