October 2011 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I have a few books (Suze Orman and Dr Phil) that have never been looked at that I want to bring to GoodWill this week. I already have a small bag of shoes to go. It feels good to not have these things in the house, even if it's just a few items and don't take up much space. Each day I look at them I have to think about them...and it gets draining...so off they go!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Christmaslvr... it certainly IS... GOOD.... to get things Out The Door! Unless we are actually using things... frequently!.... they just kind of "drag us down". Giving them to an organization that will bless others... is TERRIFIC!

I got a bag of books... into the car.... to take to the library "Bargain Sale Shelf". After I drop them off.... I'll pick up a couple to read.

Luludou.... what a great thing you did... to get rid of TWO beds that you no longer use! And... you blessed your nephew with them!
jampss... great list for the week!
sierramtns.... how wonderful when your kids get involved in decluttering!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I thought I'd come in here to take a big hit of "decluttering oxygen" so that I can muster up the strength to go into my Master Closet. It was a decluttering work in progress in Sept but I didn't finish and got distracted. What's in the center of it now are the empty but nice "containers". Pretty baskets, rubber bins, a huge box of papers that needs to be scanned but I need to relearn how to use the scanner thingee (the digital folder software) so it just sits. I think I'm going to start coming in here more and see what I can get done. I've gotten rid of so much over the last few years and still want to get rid of more. (Especially after learning from my elderly relatives that you can't take it with you). And also, I can't be lecturing my tween about her closet when mine isn't put together either! Here I go. (I should have Hoarders playing in the background. I so much as hear the music and it always gets me going!)