Wrapping Parties- 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

festivefun

Retire Member
Feb 25, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
I also don't have any gifts to wrap yet, but I do hope to join in somehow. I might just have to do some gift planning. I can't wait to join in properly this year. Last year money was an obstacle, but things should be a little better this year allowing me to get gifts in earyl :)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
went to my mums on thursday and wrapped all of her stocking fillers so a big tick off the to do list. We will do mine next week. So glad that we do these wrapping parties, certainly makes my life easier.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
A reminder that our first wrapping party will be this Sunday, July 31st!!!

Annie

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
My stuff is hard to get to so its hard for me to wrap early, plus I don't have anything to wrap :) maybe I can join in by thinking of gift ideas.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
1st PAR-TAY this Sunday!

Can't believe they're here. It always seems so far away when I first schedule them in January. And now the first one is here!

Annie

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
WOO HOO!!! Party tomorrow!!

I have wine. I have cake. I even have supplies to declutter LOL!!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh, I also have music :)

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I can't wait for the party! I have several things to wrap and it will be a good opportunity to go through my gift closet too. I have tried to keep up with what I have added but I'm not sure. Plus I love to go through the gifts! I need to concentrate on stocking stuffers, buying and wrapping!!

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
I have the dates written down!!!! Kim I also make my gift tags.

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
I'm already too! I pulled my container with wrapping paper out of the storage closet downstairs. I only have a few gifts to wrap so it should really be fun!!!!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pulled wrapping paper, tape etc out today. Really looking forward to Wrapping Party 1

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Hahaha, I actually UNWRAPPED a Christmas present today. I bought this gift over a year ago for my middle son and we ended up drawing names that year and neither DH nor I pulled his name. Today is his birthday so guess what he's getting. LOL I really already gave him his gift but they decided to have a party for him this afternoon and this way I'll still have something to give him.

I started to go shopping this morning but I knew if I left this house then nothing would get done so I'm grounded for most of the day. This afternoon DH and I are going to pick up the labs each a new collar for our Christmas pictures. We can't wait to take them with the pups.

I love beautifully wrapped gifts. One of my daughter in laws use to spend alot of time and care in wrapping her presents. They were always so beautiful that no one wanted to mess them up. LOL So today while your wrappying keep in mind that people do notice and put alot of love in it.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
The Christmas 2011 gifts that I bought this morning..... are still in the trunk of the car. But..... it is a little after 5:00 pm.... so there is still time this evening.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have sorted through the boxes that I store the stocking fillers in. I have quite a lot to wrap so that makes me happy.
I have to grab a few more things as it gets closer to Christmas so I am writing a list as i go and I will make sure to check it twice LOL

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
I have sorted through the boxes that I store the stocking fillers in. I have quite a lot to wrap so that makes me happy.
I have to grab a few more things as it gets closer to Christmas so I am writing a list as i go and I will make sure to check it twice LOL

You're one step ahead of me last year. I shopped, wrapped, shopped, wrapped and just knew I had everything covered..........................right up until 1 hour before our family get together when I put all of the stockings out and realized I'd left one person out. I had to put cash in the stocking and felt like such a terrible person when everyone else got wrapped gifts.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
I wasn't able to wrap this time. I dented the back of my car pulling it out of the driveway when I was taking my DS to the train station. Not a big deal because it wasn't an actual accident, but I wasn't in the mood to wrap. It's covered by insurance so all will be good. Just a big inconvenience!! Maybe I'll get a chance to wrap later this week since everything is already out.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
A reminder- Our 2nd Wrapping party of the year will be next Saturday, October 8th!!!

Annie

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Can't wait!!

I will have quite a few things to wrap.